Efficiency of a Biofuel Subsidy Policy in the Presence of Environmental Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardner Bruce, 2007. "Fuel Ethanol Subsidies and Farm Price Support," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana, 2006. "Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3184-3194, November.
- Tyner Wallace E., 2007. "Policy Alternatives for the Future Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-13, December.
- Ofir D. Rubin & Miguel Carriquiry & Dermot J. Hayes, 2008. "Implied Objectives of U.S. Biofuel Subsidies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp459, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Brännlund, Runar & Kriström, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2008. "The Economics of Biofuels," Umeå Economic Studies 736, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Brannlund, Runar & Kristrom, Bengt, 2008. "The Economics of Biofuels," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 2(3), pages 237-280, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; subsidy; environment; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.