Ethanol and Meat in the U.S.: A Multi-Market Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey, 2005. "Modeling Beef Quality Heterogeneity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(03), pages 603-618, December.
- Anderson, David & Anderson, John D. & Sawyer, Jason, 2008. "Impact of the Ethanol Boom on Livestock and Dairy Industries: What Are They Going to Eat?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 573-579, August.
- Tyner Wallace E., 2007. "Policy Alternatives for the Future Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-13, December.
- Silvia Secchi & Bruce A. Babcock, 2007. "Impact of High Crop Prices on Environmental Quality: A Case of Iowa and the Conservation Reserve Program," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp447, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anderson, David P. & Anderson, John D. & Sawyer, Jason, 2008. "Impact of the Ethanol Boom on Livestock and Dairy Industries: What Are They Going to Eat?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Na & Colson, Gregory & Seong, Byeongchan & Park, Cheolwoo & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015.
"Drought, ethanol, and livestock,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 301-307.
- Hao, Na & Seong, Byeongchan & Park, Cheolwoo & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael, 2013. "Drought, Biofuel, and Livestock," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tepe, Fatma Sine, 2010. "Biofuel policy and stock price in imperfectly competitive markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002642, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and price analysis; Ethanol; U.S. livestock sectors; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.