Demand for Farm Output in a Complete System of Demand Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony N. Rezitis, 2018. "Empirical analysis of price relations along the Finnish supply chain of selected meat, dairy, and egg products: A dynamic panel data approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(3), pages 542-561, June.
- Pinar Celikkol & Spiro Stefanou, 1999. "Measuring the Impact of Price-Induced Innovation on Technological Progress: Application to the U.S. Food Processing and Distribution Sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-151, September.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1991. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Policies," Staff Papers 200396, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Chin-Hwa Jenny Sun & Fu-Sung Chiang & Dale Squires, 2017. "More Landings for Higher Profit? Inverse Demand Analysis of the Bluefin Tuna Auction Price in Japan and Economic Incentives in Global Bluefin Tuna Fisheries Management," Working Papers 1701, Institute of Applied Economics, National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan, revised Aug 2017.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1994.
"The inverse almost ideal demand system,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1991. "The Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," Staff Paper Series 232516, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1991. "The Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271270, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martinez, Steve & Zering, Kelly, 1997. "Vertical Coordination and Consumer Welfare: The Case of the Pork Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 262048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Liu, X., 2018. "Export Tax Rebate Policy in Chinese Fishery Sector: Who are the Beneficiaries?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277454, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1991. "Game Theory: A Review With Applications To Vertical Control In Agricultural Markets," Working Papers 225865, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dimitrios Panagiotou & Athanassios Stavrakoudis, 2017.
"A Stochastic Production Frontier Estimator of the Degree of Oligopsony Power in the U.S. Cattle Industry,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 121-133, March.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2015. "A stochastic production frontier estimator of the degree of oligopsony power in the U.S. cattle industry," MPRA Paper 73525, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Ferrier, Peyton M & Rucker, Randal R. & Thurman, Walter N. & Burgett, Michael, 2018. "Economic Effects and Responses to Changes in Honey Bee Health," Economic Research Report 276245, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Parker, Douglas D. & Zilberman, David, 1990. "Price Transmission Across Marketing Levels In A Hedonic Framework," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270982, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- S. McCorriston & C. W. Morgan & A. J. Rayner, 1998. "Processing Technology, Market Power and Price Transmission," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Chen, Yuquan & Yu, Xiaohua, 2018. "Does the centralized slaughtering policy create market power for pork industry in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 59-71.
- Grau, Aaron Stephan Alexander & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2017. "Estimating oligopsony power on two vertically integrated markets," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blisard, Noel & Blayney, Donald P. & Chandran, Ram & Allshouse, Jane E., 1999. "Analyses of Generic Dairy Advertising, 1984-97," Technical Bulletins 33554, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Daniele CAVICCHIOLI, 2013. "Detecting market power along food supply chains: evidence from the fluid milk sector in Italy," Departmental Working Papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 30 Jan 2013.
- Daniele Cavicchioli, 2018. "Detecting Market Power Along Food Supply Chains: Evidence and Methodological Insights from the Fluid Milk Sector in Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Maria Thomas, 1997. "Optimal Media Allocation Decisions For Generic Advertisers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 425-441, January.
- Tim Lloyd, 2017. "Forty Years of Price Transmission Research in the Food Industry: Insights, Challenges and Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Lin, Ying & Zhang, Daowei, 2017. "Incidence of Russian log export tax: A vertical log-lumber model," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(PB), pages 69-77.
- Chin-Hwa Jenny Sun & Fu-Sung Chiang & Dale Squires & Anthony Rogers & Man-Ser Jan, 2018. "More Landings for Higher Profit? Inverse Demand Analysis of the Bluefin Tuna Auction Price in Japan and Economic Incentives in Global Bluefin Tuna Fisheries Management," Working Papers 1901, Institute of Applied Economics, National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan, revised Jan 2019.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:71:y:1989:i:2:p:241-252.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.