Using net energy output as the base to develop renewable energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A., 2007. "An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 994-1012, February.
- Cherni, Judith A. & Kentish, Joanna, 2007. "Renewable energy policy and electricity market reforms in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3616-3629, July.
- Tyner Wallace E., 2007. "Policy Alternatives for the Future Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-13, December.
- Wassell, Charles Jr. & Dittmer, Timothy P., 2006. "Are subsidies for biodiesel economically efficient?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3993-4001, December.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick, 2007.
"The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, April.
- D. Finon & Y. Perez, 2007. "The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective," Post-Print hal-00716667, HAL.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2006. "Use of economic instruments in the German renewable electricity policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3538-3548, December.
- Kissel, Johannes M. & Krauter, Stefan C.W., 2006. "Adaptations of renewable energy policies to unstable macroeconomic situations--Case study: Wind power in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3591-3598, December.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Neij, Lena & Astrand, Kerstin, 2006. "Outcome indicators for the evaluation of energy policy instruments and technical change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2662-2676, November.
- Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H., 2007. "Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Opportunities (`costs) matter: A comment on Pimentel and Patzek "Ethanol production using corn, switchgrass, and wood; biodiesel production using soybean and sunflower"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1414-1416, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soratana, Kullapa & Harper Jr., Willie F. & Landis, Amy E., 2012. "Microalgal biodiesel and the Renewable Fuel Standard's greenhouse gas requirement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 498-510.
- Liao, Ching-Hui & Ou, Hsin-Hung & Lo, Shang-Lien & Chiueh, Pei-Te & Yu, Yue-Hwa, 2011. "A challenging approach for renewable energy market development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 787-793, January.
- Dale, Michael & Krumdieck, Susan & Bodger, Pat, 2011. "Net energy yield from production of conventional oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7095-7102.
More about this item
KeywordsBase Net energy output Energy security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:11:p:7504-7507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .