Implied Objectives of U.S. Biofuel Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayramoglu, Basak, 2008. "Efficiency of a Biofuel Subsidy Policy in the Presence of Environmental Externalities," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44399, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ye, Fanglin & Lu, Liang & Du, Xiaoxue, 2012. "A Theory of Dynamic Biofuel Tax Credit," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Doug Auld, 2008. "The Ethanol Trap: Why Policies to Promote Ethanol as Fuel Need Rethinking," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 268, July.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; biofuel subsidies; energy security; feedstock; greenhouse gas emissions; social preferences; value-added agriculture.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-02-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-02-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-02-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:08-wp459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.