Report NEP-ENV-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barthel, Jens, 2007. "Environmental policy in dynamic models with pollution by consumers: The greening and blackening of preferences," MPRA Paper 8230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Goulder, Lawrence H., 2008. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-08-07, Resources For the Future.
- Jörg Peters & Sascha Thielmann, 2008. "Promoting Biofuels: Implications for Developing Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0038, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Brännlund, Runar & Kriström, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2008. "The Economics of Biofuels," Umeå Economic Studies 736, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Barthel, Jens, 2007. "Environmental policy in dynamic models with pollution by consumers: The impact of exogenous shocks and dozy politicians," MPRA Paper 8229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008. "Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate: The Irish Government's Climate Change Strategy," Papers WP229, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tom-Reiel Heggedal & Karl Jacobsen, 2008. "Timing of innovation policies when carbon emissions are restricted: an applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 536, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Åsa Löfgren & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2008. "Using ex post data to estimate the hurdle rate of abatement investments - an application to sulfur emissions from the Swedish pulp and paper industry and energy sector," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azusa OKAGAWA & Kanemi BAN, 2008. "Estimation of substitution elasticities for CGE models," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "The impact of innovation activities on employment in the environmental sector : empirical results for Germany at the firm level," IAB Discussion Paper 200816, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Manuel Frondel & Nolan Ritter & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2008. "Germany's Solar Cell Promotion: Dark Clouds on the Horizon," Ruhr Economic Papers 0040, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Geoffrey Heal, 2008. "Climate Economics: A Meta-Review and Some Suggestions," NBER Working Papers 13927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weninger, Quinn, 2008. "Individual Fishing Quotas in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico Grouper Fishery: Fleet Restructuring, Effort Reduction and Cost Savings," Staff General Research Papers 12890, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Carrillo & Pablo Del Rio, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Institutional Barriers to European Hydrogen Rd&D Cooperation," Working Papers Economia wp07-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Jeremy Clark, 2008. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Working Papers 2008-20, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 19 Jan 2008.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2008. "The Shrimp Export Boom and Small-Scale Fishermen in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 135, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Burja, Camelia & Burja, Vasile, 2008. "Adapting the Romanian rural economy to the European agricultural policy from the perspective of sustainable development," MPRA Paper 7989, University Library of Munich, Germany.