The ESRI Energy Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Conniffe, Denis & McCoy, Daniel, 1993. "Energy Elasticity Estimates and the Stability of the Relationship with GDP," Book Chapters, in: FitzGerald, John (ed.), Issues in Irish Energy Policy, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Devitt, Conor & Diffney, Seán & FitzGerald, John & Lyons, Seán & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2009. "The Likely Economic Impact of Increasing Investment in Wind on the Island of Ireland," Papers WP334, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard Tol, 2007. "An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 157-190.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 453-470, July.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0005, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should Diesel Cars in Europe be discouraged ?," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces0018, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Devitt, Conor & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán & Murphy, Liam & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Energy and Environment Review 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "The HERMES-13 macroeconomic model of the Irish economy," Papers WP460, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Curtis, Valeria Di Cosmo, and Paul Deane, 2014.
"Climate policy, interconnection and carbon leakage: The effect of unilateral UK policy on electricity and GHG emissions in Ireland,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Curtis, John & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2013. "Climate policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: the Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP458, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Curtis, John & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2014. "Climate Policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: The Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers RB2014/1/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.