Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2005. "The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2064-2074, November.
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard Tol, 2007. "An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 157-190.
- John P. Weyant, Francisco C. de la Chesnaye, and Geoff J. Blanford, 2006. "Overview of EMF-21: Multigas Mitigation and Climate Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 1-32.
- Lyons, Sean & FitzGerald, John & McCarthy, Niamh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Preserving Electricity Market Efficiency While Closing Ireland's Capacity Gap," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), pages 62-82.
- John FitzGerald & Jonathan Hore & Ide Kearney, 2002. "A Model for Forecasting Energy Demand and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP146, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2007.
"Europe's long-term climate target: A critical evaluation,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 424-432, January.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Europe’S Long Term Climate Target: A Critical Evaluation," Working Papers FNU-92, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J., 2005. "Unilateral regulation of bilateral trade in greenhouse gas emission permits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 397-416, September.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Mandaraka, M., 2007. "Decomposition analysis for assessing the progress in decoupling industrial growth from CO2 emissions in the EU manufacturing sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 636-664, July.
- Pizer, William A., 1999. "The optimal choice of climate change policy in the presence of uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 255-287, August.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Hoffmann, Tim & Manrique-de-Lara-Penate, Casiano, 2006. "The efficiency costs of separating carbon markets under the EU emissions trading scheme: A quantitative assessment for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 44-61, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Tim Callan & Thomas Conefrey & John FitzGerald & Seán Lyons & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri & Susan Scott, 2008. "A Carbon Tax for Ireland," Papers WP246, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 529-547.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:21:y:2010:i:05:n:s0129183110015397 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:03:n:s0217590814500209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahrouz Abolhosseini & Almas Heshmati & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014109, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Wei Sun & Shiyong Li, 2014. "Equilibrium and optimal behavior of customers in Markovian queues with multiple working vacations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 694-715, July.
- Shahrouz Abolhosseini & Almas Heshmati & Jorn Altmann, 2014.
"The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries,"
TEMEP Discussion Papers
2014109, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:25:y:2014:i:05:n:s0129183114400038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Yuhua & Luo, Dongkun, 2013. "Industrial structure and oil consumption growth path of China: Empirical evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 336-343.
- Li, Matthew C., 2016. "US term structure and international stock market volatility: The role of the expectations factor and the maturity premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2007:i:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .