Preserving Electricity Market Efficiency While Closing Ireland's Capacity Gap
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2007 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3-Autumn ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Vries, Laurens J., 2007. "Generation adequacy: Helping the market do its job," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 20-35, March.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1996. "A Theory of Privatisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 309-19, March.
- Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tol, Richard S. J., 2006. "Electricity Shortages in Ireland: Probability and Consequences," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(4-Winter), pages 1-7.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001.
"The Hold-Up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory,"
12562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2001. "The Hold-up Problem and Incomplete Contracts: A Survey of Recent Topics in Contract Theory," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2006. "Comparison of Electricity Deregulation around the World and Implications for Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(3-Autumn), pages 38-63.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2007:autumn:lyons. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.