The Internal EU Electricity Market: Implications for Ireland
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS23 and published in 2011.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2009.
"Price transmission in the UK electricity market : was NETA beneficial?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
913, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2010. "Price transmission in the UK electricity market: Was NETA beneficial?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1165-1174, September.
- Weber, Christoph, 2010. "Adequate intraday market design to enable the integration of wind energy into the European power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3155-3163, July.
- Lyons, Sean & FitzGerald, John & McCarthy, Niamh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Preserving Electricity Market Efficiency While Closing Ireland's Capacity Gap," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(3-Autumn), pages 62-82.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011.
"Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?,"
WP373, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul K. Gorecki, 2011. "Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 177–211.
- Conor Devitt & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2011. "The Effect of REFIT on Irish Wholesale Electricity Prices," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(3), pages 343–369.
- Seán Diffney & John Fitz Gerald & Seán Lyons & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2009. "Investment in electricity infrastructure in a small isolated market: the case of Ireland," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 469-487, Autumn.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010.
"Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience,"
WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-201.
- Durkan, Joe & Duffy, David & O'Sullivan, Cormac, 2011. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2011," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20112, December.
- Richard Green & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2010.
"The Economics of Offshire Wind,"
10-20, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Devitt, Conor & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán & Murphy, Liam & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Energy and Environment Review 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS19, March.
- Turvey, Ralph, 2006. "Interconnector economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1457-1472, September.
- Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2009. "Welfare and competition effects of electricity interconnection between Ireland and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4679-4688, November.
- Devitt, Conor & Diffney, Seán & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan, 2011. "Goldilocks and the Three Electricity Prices: Are Irish Prices "Just Right"?," Papers WP372, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John, 2011. "A Review of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS21, March.
- FitzGerald, John & Keeney, Mary J. & McCarthy, Niamh & O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan, 2005. "Aspects of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS57.
- Georg Zachmann, 2010. "Power to the people of Europe," Policy Briefs 409, Bruegel.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Lionel Kapff, 2010. "Interconnector Investment for a Well-functioning Internal Market. What EU regime of regulatory incentives?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 18, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:rs23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.