Development Scenarios for the North and Baltic Sea Grid: A Welfare Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Egerer, Jonas & Kunz, Friedrich & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2013. "Development scenarios for the North and Baltic Seas Grid – A welfare economic analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 123-134.
- Jonas Egerer & Friedrich Kunz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2012. "Development Scenarios for the North and Baltic Sea Grid - A Welfare Economic Analysis," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/69, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parail, V., 2010. "Properties of Electricity Prices and the Drivers of Interconnector Revenue," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1059, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nardi, Paolo, 2012. "Transmission network unbundling and grid investments: Evidence from the UCTE countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 50-58.
- Brunekreeft, Gert & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2005.
"Electricity transmission: An overview of the current debate,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 73-93, June.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004. "Electricity transmission: an overview of the current debate," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0463, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2009. "Welfare and competition effects of electricity interconnection between Ireland and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4679-4688, November.
- Turvey, Ralph, 2006. "Interconnector economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1457-1472, September.
- de Nooij, Michiel, 2011. "Social cost-benefit analysis of electricity interconnector investment: A critical appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3096-3105, June.
- Doorman, Gerard L. & Frøystad, Dag Martin, 2013. "The economic impacts of a submarine HVDC interconnection between Norway and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 334-344.
- Florian Leuthold & Hannes Weigt & Christian Hirschhausen, 2012. "A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2005. "Regulatory issues in merchant transmission investment," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 175-186, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Gerbaulet & Alexander Weber, 2014. "Is There Still a Case for Merchant Interconnectors?: Insights from an Analysis of Welfare and Distributional Aspects of Options for Network Expansion in the Baltic Sea Region," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1404, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:aen:journl:ej37-si3-egerer is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Egerer & Clemens Gerbaulet & Casimir Lorenz, 2013. "European Electricity Grid Infrastructure Expansion in a 2050 Context," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1299, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:223-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rintamäki, Tuomas & Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Salo, Ahti, 2017. "Does renewable energy generation decrease the volatility of electricity prices? An analysis of Denmark and Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 270-282.
- Huppmann, Daniel & Egerer, Jonas, 2015.
"National-strategic investment in European power transmission capacity,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 191-203.
- Daniel Huppmann & Jonas Egerer, 2014. "National-Strategic Investment in European Power Transmission Capacity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1379, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonas Egerer, 2016. "Open Source Electricity Model for Germany (ELMOD-DE)," Data Documentation 83, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Valeria Di Cosmo & Sean Collins & Paul Deane, 2017. "The Effect of Increased Transmission and Storage in an Interconnected Europe: an Application to France and Ireland," Working Papers 2017.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gorenstein Dedecca, João & Hakvoort, Rudi A., 2016. "A review of the North Seas offshore grid modeling: Current and future research," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 129-143.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; offshore transmission; rent allocation;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .