The economic impacts of a submarine HVDC interconnection between Norway and Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Finon & E. Romano, 2009. "Electricity market integration: Redistribution effect versus resource reallocation," Post-Print hal-00716343, HAL.
- Scorah, Hugh & Sopinka, Amy & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2012. "The economics of storage, transmission and drought: integrating variable wind power into spatially separated electricity grids," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 536-541.
- Schaber, Katrin & Steinke, Florian & Mühlich, Pascal & Hamacher, Thomas, 2012. "Parametric study of variable renewable energy integration in Europe: Advantages and costs of transmission grid extensions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 498-508.
- Finon, Dominique & Romano, Elliot, 2009. "Electricity market integration: Redistribution effect versus resource reallocation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2977-2985, August.
- Wolfgang, Ove & Haugstad, Arne & Mo, Birger & Gjelsvik, Anders & Wangensteen, Ivar & Doorman, Gerard, 2009. "Hydro reservoir handling in Norway before and after deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1642-1651.
- Denny, E. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Keane, A. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M., 2010. "The impact of increased interconnection on electricity systems with large penetrations of wind generation: A case study of Ireland and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6946-6954, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Gerbaulet & Alexander Weber, 2014. "Is There Still a Case for Merchant Interconnectors?: Insights from an Analysis of Welfare and Distributional Aspects of Options for Network Expansion in the Baltic Sea Region," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1404, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Egerer, Jonas & Kunz, Friedrich & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2013.
"Development scenarios for the North and Baltic Seas Grid – A welfare economic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 123-134.
- Jonas Egerer & Friedrich Kunz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2012. "Development Scenarios for the North and Baltic Sea Grid - A Welfare Economic Analysis," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/69, European University Institute.
- Jonas Egerer & Friedrich Kunz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2012. "Development Scenarios for the North and Baltic Sea Grid: A Welfare Economic Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1261, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Horst Keppler, Sebastien Phan, and Yannick Le Pen, 2016.
"The Impacts of Variable Renewable Production and Market Coupling on the Convergence of French and German Electricity Prices,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Jan Horst Keppler & Yannick Le Pen & Sébastien Phan, 2016. "The impacts of variable renewable production and market coupling on the convergence of French and German electricity prices," Post-Print hal-01609447, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pineau, P.-O. & Dupuis, D.J. & Cenesizoglu, T., 2015. "Assessing the value of power interconnections under climate and natural gas price risks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 128-137.
- Jan Horst Keppler & Sébastien Phan & Yannick Le Pen & Charlotte Boureau, 2017. "The Impact of Intermittent Renewable Production and Market Coupling on the Convergence of French and German Electricity Prices," Working Papers hal-01599700, HAL.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:85-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:121-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:228-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zakeri, Behnam & Virasjoki, Vilma & Syri, Sanna & Connolly, David & Mathiesen, Brian V. & Welsch, Manuel, 2016. "Impact of Germany's energy transition on the Nordic power market – A market-based multi-region energy system model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1640-1662.
- repec:eee:energy:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:1193-1204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHVDC interconnection; Social surplus; Merchant revenue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:334-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.