The Impact of Intermittent Renewable Production and Market Coupling on the Convergence of French and German Electricity Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010.
"Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 758-770, July.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Schaber, Katrin & Steinke, Florian & Hamacher, Thomas, 2012. "Transmission grid extensions for the integration of variable renewable energies in Europe: Who benefits where?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 123-135.
- Denny, E. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Keane, A. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M., 2010. "The impact of increased interconnection on electricity systems with large penetrations of wind generation: A case study of Ireland and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6946-6954, November.
- Woo, C.K. & Horowitz, I. & Moore, J. & Pacheco, A., 2011. "The impact of wind generation on the electricity spot-market price level and variance: The Texas experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3939-3944, July.
- Régis Bourbonnais & Jan Horst Keppler, 2017. "Estimation de l’élasticité prix de la demande électrique en France," Working Papers hal-01491706, HAL.
- Karakatsani, Nektaria V. & Bunn, Derek W., 2008. "Forecasting electricity prices: The impact of fundamentals and time-varying coefficients," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 764-785.
- Doorman, Gerard L. & Frøystad, Dag Martin, 2013. "The economic impacts of a submarine HVDC interconnection between Norway and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 334-344.
- Lynch, Muireann Á. & Tol, Richard S.J. & O'Malley, Mark J., 2012. "Optimal interconnection and renewable targets for north-west Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 605-617.
- Creti, Anna & Fumagalli, Eileen & Fumagalli, Elena, 2010. "Integration of electricity markets in Europe: Relevant issues for Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6966-6976, November.
- Pellini, Elisabetta, 2012. "Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 322-333.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinne, Sonja, 2018. "Radioinactive: Are nuclear power plant outages in France contagious to the German electricity price?," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Klaus Gugler & Adhurim Haxhimusa & Mario Liebensteiner, 2016.
"Integration and Efficiency of European Electricity Markets: Evidence from Spot Prices,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp226, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim & Liebensteiner, Mario, 2016. "Integration and Efficiency of European Electricity Markets: Evidence from Spot Prices," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5070, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Sébastien Phan & Fabien Roques, 2015. "Is the depressive effect of renewables on power prices contagious? A cross border econometric analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1527, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-01-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-01-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2018-01-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01599700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.