Assessing the value of power interconnections under climate and natural gas price risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2005.
"Merchant Transmission Investment,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 233-264, June.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0324, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Working Papers 0304, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Merchant Transmission Investment," IDEI Working Papers 263, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," NBER Working Papers 9534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doorman, Gerard L. & Frøystad, Dag Martin, 2013. "The economic impacts of a submarine HVDC interconnection between Norway and Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 334-344.
- Edmunds, R.K. & Cockerill, T.T. & Foxon, T.J. & Ingham, D.B. & Pourkashanian, M., 2014. "Technical benefits of energy storage and electricity interconnections in future British power systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 577-587.
- Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2010. "The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3579-3585, July.
- Andrew Kleit & James Reitzes, 2008. "The effectiveness of FERC’s transmission policy: is transmission used efficiently and when is it scarce?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Wu, F.F & Zheng, F.L. & Wen, F.S., 2006. "Transmission investment and expansion planning in a restructured electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 954-966.
- Severin Borenstein & James. Bushnell & Steven Stoft, 2000.
"The Competitive Effects of Transmission Capacity in A Deregulated Electricity Industry,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(2), pages 294-325, Summer.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Steven Stoft, 1997. "The Competitive Effects of Transmission Capacity in a Deregulated Electricity Industry," NBER Working Papers 6293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Stoft, Steven, 2000. "The Competitive Effects of Transmission Capacity in a Deregulated Electricity Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13145, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rolf Golombek & Sverre Kittelsen & Ingjerd Haddeland, 2012. "Climate change: impacts on electricity markets in Western Europe," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 357-370, July.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Anin Aroonruengsawat, 2011. "Simulating the impacts of climate change, prices and population on California’s residential electricity consumption," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 191-210, December.
- Kishore, T.S. & Singal, S.K., 2014. "Optimal economic planning of power transmission lines: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 949-974.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2012.
"Merchant and regulated transmission: theory, evidence and policy,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 308-335, December.
- Littlechild, S., 2011. "Merchant and Regulated Transmission: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1160, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kleit, Andrew N. & Reitzes, James D., 2006. "Estimating the Economic "Trade" Value of Increased Transmission Capability," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 69-78, March.
- Doucet, Joseph & Kleit, Andrew & Fikirdanis, Serkan, 2013. "Valuing electricity transmission: The case of Alberta," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 396-404.
- Bresesti, Paola & Calisti, Roberto & Cazzol, Maria Vittoria & Gatti, Antonio & Provenzano, Dario & Vaiani, Andrea & Vailati, Riccardo, 2009. "The benefits of transmission expansions in the competitive electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 274-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saldarriaga-C., Carlos A. & Salazar, Harold, 2016. "Security of the Colombian energy supply: The need for liquefied natural gas regasification terminals for power and natural gas sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 349-362.
- Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Georgiadis, Michael C. & Papaioannou, George & Dikaiakos, Christos, 2016. "A mid-term, market-based power systems planning model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 17-35.
More about this item
KeywordsPower interconnections; Value; Climate change; Natural gas; Simulation; New York;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:82:y:2015:i:c:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.