Climate change: impacts on electricity markets in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrica De Cian & Elisa Lanzi & Roberto Roson, 2007.
"The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand: A Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
2007.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- De Cian, Enrica & Lanzi, Elisa & Roson, Roberto, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 9322, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Kristin Linnerud & Torben K. Mideksa & Gunnar S. Eskeland, 2011. "The Impact of Climate Change on Nuclear Power Supply," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 149-168.
- Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2010. "The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3579-3585, July.
- Anin Aroonruengsawat & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2011. "Impacts of Climate Change on Residential Electricity Consumption: Evidence from Billing Data," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Climate Change: Adaptations Past and Present, pages 311-342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Parkinson & Ned Djilali, 2015. "Robust response to hydro-climatic change in electricity generation planning," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 475-489, June.
- Herrera, Rodrigo & González, Nicolás, 2014. "The modeling and forecasting of extreme events in electricity spot markets," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 477-490.
- Randall Spalding-Fecher & Arthur Chapman & Francis Yamba & Hartley Walimwipi & Harald Kling & Bernard Tembo & Imasiku Nyambe & Boaventura Cuamba, 2016. "The vulnerability of hydropower production in the Zambezi River Basin to the impacts of climate change and irrigation development," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 721-742, June.
- Pechan, Anna & Eisenack, Klaus, 2014.
"The impact of heat waves on electricity spot markets,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 63-71.
- Anna Pechan & Klaus Eisenack, 2013. "The impact of heat waves on electricity spot markets," Working Papers V-357-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Bennett, Genevieve & Cassin, Jan & Carroll, Nathaniel, 2016. "Natural infrastructure investment and implications for the nexus: A global overview," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 293-297.
- Teotónio, Carla & Fortes, Patrícia & Roebeling, Peter & Rodriguez, Miguel & Robaina-Alves, Margarita, 2017. "Assessing the impacts of climate change on hydropower generation and the power sector in Portugal: A partial equilibrium approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 788-799.
- Silvio Pereira-Cardenal & Henrik Madsen & Karsten Arnbjerg-Nielsen & Niels Riegels & Roar Jensen & Birger Mo & Ivar Wangensteen & Peter Bauer-Gottwein, 2014. "Assessing climate change impacts on the Iberian power system using a coupled water-power model," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 351-364, October.
- Eisenack, Klaus, 2016. "Institutional adaptation to cooling water scarcity for thermoelectric power generation under global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 153-163.
- Nina Knittel & Martin W. Jury & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Gabriel Bachner & Andrea K. Steiner, 2020. "A global analysis of heat-related labour productivity losses under climate change—implications for Germany’s foreign trade," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 251-269, May.
- Geoffrey J. Blanford & Christoph Weissbart, 2019. "A Framework for Modeling the Dynamics of Power Markets – The EU-REGEN Model," ifo Working Paper Series 307, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Diego Aineto & Javier Iranzo-Sánchez & Lenin G. Lemus-Zúñiga & Eva Onaindia & Javier F. Urchueguía, 2019. "On the Influence of Renewable Energy Sources in Electricity Price Forecasting in the Iberian Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-20, May.
- Pineau, P.-O. & Dupuis, D.J. & Cenesizoglu, T., 2015. "Assessing the value of power interconnections under climate and natural gas price risks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 128-137.
- Ludovic Gaudard & Manfred Gilli & Franco Romerio, 2013. "Climate Change Impacts on Hydropower Management," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(15), pages 5143-5156, December.
- Jonas Savelsberg & Moritz Schillinger & Ingmar Schlecht & Hannes Weigt, 2018. "The Impact of Climate Change on Swiss Hydropower," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-23, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:2:p:357-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.