Modeling temporal variations in global residential energy consumption and pollutant emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Dan & Tao, Shu & Wang, Rong & Shen, Huizhong & Huang, Ye & Shen, Guofeng & Wang, Bin & Li, Wei & Zhang, Yanyan & Chen, Han & Chen, Yuanchen & Liu, Junfeng & Li, Bengang & Wang, Xilong & Liu, Wenx, 2013. "Temporal and spatial trends of residential energy consumption and air pollutant emissions in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 17-24.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2015. "Influence of India’s transformation on residential energy demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 228-237.
- Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Yamaguchi, Yukio & Okamura, Tomo & Taniguchi, Ayako & Yamaguchi, Yohei, 2010. "Prediction of greenhouse gas reduction potential in Japanese residential sector by residential energy end-use model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1944-1952, June.
- Enrica De Cian & Elisa Lanzi & Roberto Roson, 2007.
"The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand: A Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
2007.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Blazquez Leticia & Nina Boogen & Massimo Filippini, 2012. "Residential electricity demand for Spain: new empirical evidence using aggregated data," CEPE Working paper series 12-82, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Isaac, Morna & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2009. "Modeling global residential sector energy demand for heating and air conditioning in the context of climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 507-521, February.
- Alberini, Anna & Gans, Will & Velez-Lopez, Daniel, 2011.
"Residential consumption of gas and electricity in the U.S.: The role of prices and income,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 870-881, September.
- Anna Alberini & Gans Will & Daniel Lopez-Velez, 2010. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," CEPE Working paper series 10-77, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Anna Alberini & Will Gans & Daniel Velez-Lopez, 2011. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," Working Papers 2011.01, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fumo, Nelson & Rafe Biswas, M.A., 2015. "Regression analysis for prediction of residential energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 332-343.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil, 2009. "Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 416-428, April.
- Olofsson, Thomas & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2012. "Modeling and simulation of the energy use in an occupied residential building in cold climate," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 432-438.
- Petrick, Sebastian & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The impact of temperature changes on residential energy consumption," Kiel Working Papers 1618, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lam, Joseph C. & Tang, H.L. & Li, Danny H.W., 2008. "Seasonal variations in residential and commercial sector electricity consumption in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 513-523.
- Dergiades, Theologos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008.
"Estimating residential demand for electricity in the United States, 1965-2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2722-2730, September.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2008. "Estimating Residential Demand for Electricity in the United States, 1965-2006," Discussion Paper Series 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2008.
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Giuseppe Marano, 2006. "Energy Demand and Temperature: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2006.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Weibin Lin & Bin Chen & Shichao Luo & Li Liang, 2014. "Factor Analysis of Residential Energy Consumption at the Provincial Level in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Guta, Dawit Diriba, 2012. "Application of an almost ideal demand system (AIDS) to Ethiopian rural residential energy use: Panel data evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 528-539.
- Fikru, Mahelet G. & Gautier, Luis, 2015. "The impact of weather variation on energy consumption in residential houses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 19-30.
- Kialashaki, Arash & Reisel, John R., 2013. "Modeling of the energy demand of the residential sector in the United States using regression models and artificial neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 271-280.
- Thomas Wilbanks & Paul Leiby & Robert Perlack & J. Ensminger & Sherry Wright, 2007. "Toward an integrated analysis of mitigation and adaptation: some preliminary findings," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 713-725, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:89:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2990-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yilin & Shen, Huizhong & Zhong, Qirui & Chen, Han & Huang, Tianbo & Liu, Junfeng & Cheng, Hefa & Zeng, Eddy Y. & Smith, Kirk R. & Tao, Shu, 2016. "Transition of household cookfuels in China from 2010 to 2012," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 800-809.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1744-:d:113441 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResidential energy; Seasonality; Pollutants; Emissions; Regression modeling; Climate warming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:184:y:2016:i:c:p:820-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.