A novel data-driven approach for residential electricity consumption prediction based on ensemble learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fell, Harrison & Li, Shanjun & Paul, Anthony, 2014. "A new look at residential electricity demand using household expenditure data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 37-47.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C, 2011.
"Modelling and forecasting Turkish residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3117-3127, June.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Turkish Residential Electricity Demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 131, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Alberini, Anna & Gans, Will & Velez-Lopez, Daniel, 2011.
"Residential consumption of gas and electricity in the U.S.: The role of prices and income,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 870-881, September.
- Anna Alberini & Gans Will & Daniel Lopez-Velez, 2010. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," CEPE Working paper series 10-77, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Anna Alberini & Will Gans & Daniel Velez-Lopez, 2011. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," Working Papers 2011.01, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dergiades, Theologos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008.
"Estimating residential demand for electricity in the United States, 1965-2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2722-2730, September.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2008. "Estimating Residential Demand for Electricity in the United States, 1965-2006," Discussion Paper Series 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2008.
- Zhou, Shaojie & Teng, Fei, 2013. "Estimation of urban residential electricity demand in China using household survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 394-402.
- An, Ning & Zhao, Weigang & Wang, Jianzhou & Shang, Duo & Zhao, Erdong, 2013. "Using multi-output feedforward neural network with empirical mode decomposition based signal filtering for electricity demand forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 279-288.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2005. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 853-883.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold electricity consumption; Ensemble learning; Neural network; Extreme gradient boosting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:49-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.