Residential electricity demand in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Technical Working Papers 0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Xiaohua, Wang & Zhenmin, Feng, 2001. "Rural household energy consumption with the economic development in China: stages and characteristic indices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(15), pages 1391-1397, December.
- Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Modelling with Cointegrated Variables: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 201-212, August.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Carol Dahl & Meftun Erdogan, 1994. "Oil Demand in the Developing World: Lessons from the 1980s Applied to the 1990s," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 69-85.
- Charles R. Nelson & Stephen C. Peck & Robert G. Uhler, 1989. "The NERC Fan in Retrospect and Lessons for the Future," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 91-107.
- Andre Plourde & David Ryan, 1985. "On the Use of Double-Log Forms in Energy Demand Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 105-113.
- Nelson, Charles R & Peck, Stephen C, 1985. "The NERC Fan: A Retrospective Analysis of the NERC Summary Forecasts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(3), pages 179-187, June.
- Harris, John L. & Liu, Lon-Mu, 1993. "Dynamic structural analysis and forecasting of residential electricity consumption," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 437-455, December.
- Edward C Kokkelenberg & Timothy D. Mount, 1993. "Oil Shocks and the Demand for Electricity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 113-138.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1975. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 12-18, February.
- David F. Hendry & Katarina Juselius, 2001.
"Explaining Cointegration Analysis: Part II,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 75-120.
- Kenneth B. Medlock III & Ronald Soligo, 2001. "Economic Development and End-Use Energy Demand," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 77-105.
- Burney, Nadeem A., 1995. "Socioeconomic development and electricity consumption A cross-country analysis using the random coefficient method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 185-195, July.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Lariviere, Isabelle & Lafrance, Gaetan, 1999. "Modelling the electricity consumption of cities: effect of urban density," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-66, February.
- E. Raphael Branch, 1993. "Short Run Income Elasticity of Demand for Residential Electricity Using Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 111-122.
- Boswijk, Peter & Franses, Philip Hans, 1992. "Dynamic Specification and Cointegration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 369-381, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Silk, Julian I. & Joutz, Frederick L., 1997. "Short and long-run elasticities in US residential electricity demand: a co-integration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 493-513, October.
- Athukorala, P.P.A Wasantha & Wilson, Clevo, 2010.
"Estimating short and long-term residential demand for electricity: New evidence from Sri Lanka,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages 34-40, September.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson, 2010. "Estimating short and long-term residential demand for electricity: New evidence from Sri Lanka," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 254, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bakirtas, Tahsin & Akpolat, Ahmet Gokce, 2018. "The relationship between energy consumption, urbanization, and economic growth in new emerging-market countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 110-121.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1991. "Structural wage rigidity in West Germany 1950-1989: Some new econometric evidence," Kiel Working Papers 489, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gao Lu Zou & Kwong Wing Chau, 2015. "Determinants and Sustainability of House Prices: The Case of Shanghai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Liu, Yaobin, 2009. "Exploring the relationship between urbanization and energy consumption in China using ARDL (autoregressive distributed lag) and FDM (factor decomposition model)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1846-1854.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul & Sin, Chor-Yiu, 1997. "Observational equivalence and a stochastic cointegration test of the neoclassical and Romer's increasing returns models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2014. "Long-term equilibrium relationship between urbanization, energy consumption and economic activity: Empirical evidence from India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 324-331.
- Athukorala, Wasantha & Wilson, Clevo & Managi, Shunsuke & Karunarathna, Muditha, 2019. "Household demand for electricity: The role of market distortions and prices in competition policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Lau, Evan & Fountas, Stilianos, 2003.
"On the sustainability of current account deficits: evidence from four ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 465-487, June.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau, 2002. "On the Sustainability of Current Account Deficits: Evidence from Four ASEAN Countries," Working Papers 0062, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 1996. "Stock-Watson dynamic OLS (DOLS) and error-correction modelling approaches to estimating long- and short-run elasticities in a demand function: new evidence and methodological implications from an appl," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 315-334, October.
- Wang, Qiang, 2014. "Effects of urbanisation on energy consumption in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 332-339.
- Tsangyao Chang & Yang-Cheng Lu, 2006. "Equity Diversification in Two Chinese Share Markets: Old Wine and New Bottle," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(4), pages 1-7.
- Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran B. & Kriström, Bengt, 2015. "A cross-country analysis of residential electricity demand in 11 OECD-countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 68-88.
- Levent KORAP, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Determination Of Tl/Us$:A Co-Integration Approach,"
Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 7(1), pages 24-50, May.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Exchange rate determination of TL/US$: a co-integration approach," MPRA Paper 19659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Eisa Aleisa, 2004. "Dynamic Relationships among GCC Stock Markets and Nymex Oil Futures," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 250-269, April.
- Acaravici, Ali, 2010. "Structural Breaks, Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Turkey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 140-154, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2006:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eva Liljeblom & Sabur Mollah & Patrik Rotter, 2015. "Do dividends signal future earnings in the Nordic stock markets?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 493-511, April.
- Khalafalla, Khalid Yousif & Webb, Alan J., 2000. "Exports And Economic Growth Under Structural Change: A Co-Integration Analysis Of Evidence From Malaysia," Working Papers 14595, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:201-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.