Socioeconomic development and electricity consumption A cross-country analysis using the random coefficient method
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glen, J.D., 1992. "Private Sector Electricity in Developing Countries: Supply and Demand," Papers 15, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Brookes, L G, 1972. "More on the Output Elasticity of Energy Consumption," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 83-92, November.
- John R. Moroney, 1989. "Output and Energy: An International Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18.
- Hoque, Asraul, 1991. "An Application and Test for a Random Coefficient Model in Bangladesh Agriculture," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 77-90, Jan.-Marc.
- Garbacz, Christopher, 1983. "A model of residential demand for electricity using a national household sample," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-128, April.
- J.R. Moroney & Terry G. Seaks & Donna P. Vines, 1990. "Estimating the International GNP-Energy Relation: A Further Note," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 167-174.
- Ang, B. W., 1988. "Electricity-output ratio and sectoral electricity use The case of East and Southeast Asian developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 115-121, April.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1975. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 12-18, February.
- Anderson, Kent P, 1973. "Residential Demand for Electricity: Econometric Estimates for California and the United States," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 526-53, October.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Using Least Squares to Approximate Unknown Regression Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 149-70, February.
- Ramcharran, Harridutt, 1990. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Jamaica," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-70, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:17:y:1995:i:3:p:185-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.