Socioeconomic development and electricity consumption A cross-country analysis using the random coefficient method
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Kent P, 1973. "Residential Demand for Electricity: Econometric Estimates for California and the United States," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 526-553, October.
- Ramcharran, Harridutt, 1990. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Jamaica," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-70, January.
- Ang, B. W., 1988. "Electricity-output ratio and sectoral electricity use The case of East and Southeast Asian developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 115-121, April.
- Glen, J.D., 1992. "Private Sector Electricity in Developing Countries: Supply and Demand," Papers 15, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Brookes, L G, 1972. "More on the Output Elasticity of Energy Consumption," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 83-92, November.
- J.R. Moroney & Terry G. Seaks & Donna P. Vines, 1990. "Estimating the International GNP-Energy Relation: A Further Note," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 167-174.
- Hoque, Asraul, 1991. "An Application and Test for a Random Coefficient Model in Bangladesh Agriculture," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 77-90, Jan.-Marc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Using Least Squares to Approximate Unknown Regression Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 149-170, February.
- John R. Moroney, 1989. "Output and Energy: An International Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1975. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 12-18, February.
- Garbacz, Christopher, 1983. "A model of residential demand for electricity using a national household sample," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-128, April.