Regional Evidence regarding U.S. Residential Electricity Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtedahl, Pernille & Joutz, Frederick L., 2004. "Residential electricity demand in Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 201-224, March.
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004.
"Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004. "Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 65-81, April.
- Massimo Filippini, 1999. "Swiss residential demand for electricity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(8), pages 533-538.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Silk, Julian I. & Joutz, Frederick L., 1997. "Short and long-run elasticities in US residential electricity demand: a co-integration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 493-513, October.
- Halvorsen, Robert, 1975. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 12-18, February.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2008. "What changes energy consumption? Prices and public pressures," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 636-663.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Contreras, Sergio & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr., 2010. "U.S. commercial electricity consumption," MPRA Paper 34855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2011.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Ericka C. Méndez-Carrillo & Adam G. Walke, 2014. "Electricity Demand in a Northern Mexico Metropolitan Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 495-505.
- Fullerton, Thomas M. & Juarez, David A. & Walke, Adam G., 2012. "Residential electricity consumption in Seattle," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1693-1699.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & George Novela & David Torres & Adam G. Walke, 2015. "Metropolitan Econometric Electric Utility Forecast Accuracy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 738-745.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Ileana M. Resendez & Adam G. Walke, 2015. "Upward Sloping Demand for a Normal Good? Residential Electricity in Arkansas," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1065-1072.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential Electricity Demand; Regional Economics;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .