Residential electricity consumption in Seattle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Venturini, 2009. "The long-run impact of ICT," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 497-515, December.
- Dergiades, Theologos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008.
"Estimating residential demand for electricity in the United States, 1965-2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2722-2730, September.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2008. "Estimating Residential Demand for Electricity in the United States, 1965-2006," Discussion Paper Series 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2008.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikäheimo, 2008. "Social Influence and Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 735-753, November.
- Thomas Fullerton & Roberto Tinajero & Jorge Mendoza Cota, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Tijuana Water Consumption," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 357-369, September.
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004.
"Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004. "Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 65-81, April.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 363-384, December.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Working Papers 687, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "Residential electricity demand dynamics in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-210, March.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report in Brief 2009," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 65 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Contreras, Sergio & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Roth, Timothy P. & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr., 2009. "Regional Evidence regarding U.S. Residential Electricity Consumption," MPRA Paper 29093, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Anderson, Kent P, 1973. "Residential Demand for Electricity: Econometric Estimates for California and the United States," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 526-553, October.
- Silk, Julian I. & Joutz, Frederick L., 1997. "Short and long-run elasticities in US residential electricity demand: a co-integration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 493-513, October.
- Cicchetti, Charles J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 1975. "Alternative price measures and the residential demand for electricity: A specification analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 503-516, December.
- Ruth J. Maddigan & Wen S. Chern & Colleen Gallagher Rizy, 1983. "Rural Residential Demand for Electricity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(2), pages 150-162.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2009," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 66 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Shin, Jeong-Shik, 1985. "Perception of Price When Price Information Is Costly: Evidence from Residential Electricity Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 591-598, November.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1974. "A Generalised Approach to the Treatment of Autocorrelation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(23), pages 267-280, December.
- Filippini, Massimo, 1995. "Swiss residential demand for electricity by time-of-use," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 281-290, November.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell & Prasad, Arti, 2007. "Electricity consumption in G7 countries: A panel cointegration analysis of residential demand elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4485-4494, September.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta, 2007. "An empirical analysis of electricity consumption in Cyprus," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 183-198, March.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2009 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 68 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Lam, Joseph C. & Tang, H.L. & Li, Danny H.W., 2008. "Seasonal variations in residential and commercial sector electricity consumption in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 513-523.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2010. "Forecast of electricity consumption in Cyprus up to the year 2030: The potential impact of climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 744-750, February.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María del P. Pablo-Romero ,, & Rafael Pozo-Barajas & Javier Sánchez-Rivas, 2017. "Relationships between Tourism and Hospitality Sector Electricity Consumption in Spanish Provinces (1999–2013)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-12, March.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Ileana M. Resendez & Adam G. Walke, 2015. "Upward Sloping Demand for a Normal Good? Residential Electricity in Arkansas," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1065-1072.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:154-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:85-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Ericka C. Méndez-Carrillo & Adam G. Walke, 2014. "Electricity Demand in a Northern Mexico Metropolitan Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 495-505.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential electricity consumption; Seattle metropolitan economy; Applied econometrics;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:34:y:2012:i:5:p:1693-1699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.