Forecast of electricity consumption in Cyprus up to the year 2030: The potential impact of climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Michael P & Madlener, Reinhard, 1999. "Seasonality, Cointegration, and Forecasting UK Residential Energy Demand," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(2), pages 185-206, May.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta, 2007. "An empirical analysis of electricity consumption in Cyprus," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 183-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Hadjinicolaou, Panos, 2014. "The effect of climate change on electricity needs – A case study from Mediterranean Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 899-910.
- Theodoros, Zachariadis, 2011. "Medium-term energy outlook for Cyprus and its policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6631-6635, October.
- Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Climate Change in Cyprus: Impacts and Adaptation Policies," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, June.
- Trotter, Ian Michael & Féres, José Gustavo & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland & de Hollanda, Lavínia Rocha, 2015. "Simulating Brazilian Electricity Demand Under Climate Change Scenarios," Working Papers in Applied Economics 208689, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Departamento de Economia Rural.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Roshan, Gh.R. & Ghanghermeh, A.A. & Attia, S., 2017. "Determining new threshold temperatures for cooling and heating degree day index of different climatic zones of Iran," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 156-167.
- Fullerton, Thomas M. & Juarez, David A. & Walke, Adam G., 2012. "Residential electricity consumption in Seattle," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1693-1699.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Poullikkas, Andreas, 2012. "The costs of power outages: A case study from Cyprus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 630-641.
More about this item
KeywordsDegree-days Fuel prices Peak load;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:744-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .