AfDB Group Annual Report 2009 (Arabic)
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Annual Report with number 68 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Maria LOREK, 2012. "Politique de clusterisation et systèmes sectoriels d’innovation en Pologne: le cas des TIC à Gdansk CLUSTERING POLICY AND SECTORAL SYSTEMS OF INNOVATION IN POLAND: THE CASE OF THE ICTS IN GDANSK," Working Papers 257, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Boland, Michael A. & Crespi, John M. & Silva, Jena & Xia, Tian, 2012. "Measuring the Benefits to Advertising under Monopolistic Competition," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
- Fullerton, Thomas M. & Juarez, David A. & Walke, Adam G., 2012. "Residential electricity consumption in Seattle," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1693-1699.
- De Silva, Nirodha & Malaga, Jaime E. & Johnson, Jeffrey W., 2013. "Trade Liberalization Effects On Agricultural Production Growth: The Case Of Sri Lanka," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143106, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Monios, Jason, 2011. "The role of inland terminal development in the hinterland access strategies of Spanish ports," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-66.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Rajsic, Predrag & Fox, Glenn, 2012.
"Quota Prices as Indicators of Comparative Advantage in Supply Managed Industries,"
Trade Policy Briefs
145972, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rajsic, Predrag & Fox, Glenn, 2012. "Quota Prices as Indicators of Comparative Advantage in Supply Managed Industries," Working Papers 142370, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Murty S. Kopparthi & Nkubito Kagabo, 2012. "Is value chain financing a solution to the problems and challenges of access to finance of small-scale farmers in Rwanda?," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(10), pages 993-1004, October.
- O'Connell, John F. & Warnock-Smith, David, 2013. "An investigation into traveler preferences and acceptance levels of airline ancillary revenues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 12-21.
- Kuo, Chung-Wei & Jou, Rong-Chang & Lin, Shu-Wun, 2012. "Turnover intention of air traffic controllers in Taiwan: A note," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 50-52.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Kuo, Chung-Wei & Tang, Mei-Ling, 2013. "A study of job stress and turnover tendency among air traffic controllers: The mediating effects of job satisfaction," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 95-104.
- Ayadi, Rym & Gadi, Salim, 2013. "Access by MSMEs to Finance in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean: What role for credit guarantee schemes?," CEPS Papers 8061, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010.
"Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 977-1007, May.
- E. Calvert & Brian Nolan & Tony Fahey & D. Healy & A. Mulcahy & B. Maître & Michelle Norris & I. O’Donnell & Nessa Winston & Christopher Whelan, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Ireland," GINI Country Reports ireland, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ito, Hiro & Chinn, Menzie, 2014. "The Rise of the “Redback” and the People’s Republic of China’s Capital Account Liberalization: An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Invoicing Currencies," ADBI Working Papers 473, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Flaig, Dorothee & Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald & Luckmann, Jonas & McDonald, Scott, 2013. "Relaxing Israeli restrictions on Palestinian labour: Who benefits?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 143-150.
- Bartocci, Anna & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2013. "“Green” fuel tax on private transportation services and subsidies to electric energy. A model-based assessment for the main European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages S32-S57.
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Mauricio Medeiros Junior, 2012. "Contagion in CDS, Banking and Equity Markets," Working Papers Series 293, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Obeng, K. & Sakano, R., 2012. "Airline fare and seat management strategies with demand dependency," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 42-48.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Van Laere, Elisabeth, 2012. "A public good approach to credit ratings – From concept to reality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3239-3247.
- Carlos Vidal-Meli� & María del Carmen Boado-Penas, 2013. "Compiling the actuarial balance for pay-as-you-go pension systems. Is it better to use the hidden asset or the contribution asset?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1303-1320, April.
- Soto, Victoria Eugenia & Farfan, Maria Isabel & Lorant, Vincent, 2012. "Fiscal decentralisation and infant mortality rate: The Colombian case," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1426-1434.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbare:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed