A model of residential demand for electricity using a national household sample
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baxter, Lester W., 1998. "Electricity policies for low-income households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 247-256, February.
- World Bank, 2004. "Azerbaijan - Raising Rates : Short-Term Implications of Residential Electricity Tariff Rebalancing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14381, The World Bank.
- Susanne Bonomo & Massimo Filippini & Peter Zweifel, 1998. "Neue Aufschlüsse über die Elektrizitätsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 415-436, September.
- Burney, Nadeem A., 1995. "Socioeconomic development and electricity consumption A cross-country analysis using the random coefficient method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 185-195, July.
- Rehdanz, Katrin, 2007.
"Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 167-182, March.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2005. "Determinants Of Residential Space Heating Expenditures In Germany," Working Papers FNU-66, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2005.
- Rhodes, Joshua D. & Upshaw, Charles R. & Harris, Chioke B. & Meehan, Colin M. & Walling, David A. & Navrátil, Paul A. & Beck, Ariane L. & Nagasawa, Kazunori & Fares, Robert L. & Cole, Wesley J. & Kuma, 2014. "Experimental and data collection methods for a large-scale smart grid deployment: Methods and first results," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 462-471.
- Runa Nesbakken, 1998. "Price Sensitivity of Residential Energy Consumption in Norway," Discussion Papers 232, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Richard Cebula, 2012. "Recent evidence on determinants of per residential customer electricity consumption in the U.S.: 2001-2005," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 925-936, October.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Liao, Huei-Chu & Chang, Tsai-Feng, 2002. "Space-heating and water-heating energy demands of the aged in the US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 267-284, May.
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "Architectural, Demographic, and Economic Causes of Electricity Consumption in Bombay," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Susanne Bonomo & Massimo Filippini & Peter Zweifel, 1998. "Neue Aufschluesse ueber die Elektrizitaetsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte," SOI - Working Papers 9801, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
- Cebula, Richard & Herder, Nate, 2009. "Recent Evidence on Residential Electricity Consumption Determinants: A Panel Two-Stage Least Squares Analysis, 2001-2005," MPRA Paper 56741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:5:y:1983:i:2:p:124-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.