Neue Aufschluesse ueber die Elektrizitaetsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M.F. Morss & J.L. Small, 1989. "Deriving Electricity Demand Elasticities from a Simulation Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 51-76.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- Barnes, Roberta & Gillingham, Robert & Hagemann, Robert, 1981. "The Short-run Residential Demand for Electricity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 541-552, November.
- Garbacz, Christopher, 1983. "A model of residential demand for electricity using a national household sample," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-128, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Bier, Christoph, 2005. "Killing the goose that may have laid the golden egg? The incentives to discriminate and the regulation of access charges in the German electricity supply industry," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2005-07, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; electricity; demand; Switzerland;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soz:wpaper:9801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .