Market reforms and determinants of import natural gas prices in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Apergis, Nicholas & Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2015. "Downstream integration of natural gas prices across U.S. states: Evidence from deregulation regime shifts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 82-92.
- Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter, 2012. "Gas versus oil prices the impact of shale gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 117-124.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Muhammad Kamran Khan & Jian-Zhou Teng & Muhammad Imran Khan, 2019. "Cointegration between macroeconomic factors and the exchange rate USD/CNY," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Muhammad Kamran Khan & Jian-Zhou Teng & Javed Pervaiz & Sunil Kumar Chaudhary, 2017.
"Nexuses between Economic Factors and Stock Returns in China,"
International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(9), pages 182-191, September.
- Khan, Muhammad Kamran & Teng, Jian -Zhou & Parviaz, Javed & Chaudhary, Sunil Kumar, 2017. "Nexuses between economic factors and stock returns in China," MPRA Paper 81017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2017.
- Asche, Frank & Misund, Bård & Sikveland, Marius, 2013. "The relationship between spot and contract gas prices in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 212-217.
- Perron, Pierre, 1997.
"Further evidence on breaking trend functions in macroeconomic variables,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 355-385, October.
- Perron, P., 1990. "Further Evidence On Breaking Trend Functions In Macroeconomics Variables," Papers 350, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, P., 1994. "Further Evidence on Breaking Trend Functions in Macroeconomic Variables," Cahiers de recherche 9421, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P., 1994. "Further Evidence on Breaking Trend Functions in Macroeconomic Variables," Cahiers de recherche 9421, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Wakamatsu, Hiroki & Aruga, Kentaka, 2013. "The impact of the shale gas revolution on the U.S. and Japanese natural gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1002-1009.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Fontini, Fulvio, 2017.
"The long-run oil–natural gas price relationship and the shale gas revolution,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 511-519.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Fulvio Fontini, 2015. "The Long-Run Oil-Natural Gas Price Relationship And The Shale Gas Revolution," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0198, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Wang, TianTian & Zhang, Dayong & Clive Broadstock, David, 2019. "Financialization, fundamentals, and the time-varying determinants of US natural gas prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 707-719.
- Zhang, Dayong & Wang, Tiantian & Shi, Xunpeng & Liu, Jia, 2018. "Is hub-based pricing a better choice than oil indexation for natural gas? Evidence from a multiple bubble test," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 495-503.
- Muhammad Kamran Khan & Jian-Zhou Teng & Muhammad Imran Khan, 2019. "Asymmetric impact of oil prices on stock returns in Shanghai stock exchange: Evidence from asymmetric ARDL model," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(6), pages 1-14, June.
- Alexopoulos, Thomas A., 2017. "The growing importance of natural gas as a predictor for retail electricity prices in US," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 219-233.
- Liu, Guixian & Dong, Xiucheng & Jiang, Qingzhe & Dong, Cong & Li, Jiaman, 2018. "Natural gas consumption of urban households in China and corresponding influencing factors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 17-26.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yucel, 2008. "What Drives Natural Gas Prices?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 45-60.
- Shi, Xunpeng & Shen, Yifan & Wu, Yanrui, 2019. "Energy market financialization: Empirical evidence and implications from East Asian LNG markets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 414-419.
- David J. Ramberg and John E. Parsons, 2012. "The Weak Tie Between Natural Gas and Oil Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Li, Lanlan & Gong, Chengzhu & Tian, Shizhong & Jiao, Jianling, 2016. "The peak-shaving efficiency analysis of natural gas time-of-use pricing for residential consumers: Evidence from multi-agent simulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 48-58.
- Liu, Chang & Lin, Boqiang, 2018. "Analysis of the changes in the scale of natural gas subsidy in China and its decomposition factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 37-44.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Ting, 2012. "Forecasting natural gas supply in China: Production peak and import trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 225-233.
- Chiappini, Raphaël & Jégourel, Yves & Raymond, Paul, 2019. "Towards a worldwide integrated market? New evidence on the dynamics of U.S., European and Asian natural gas prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 545-565.
- van Goor, Harm & Scholtens, Bert, 2014. "Modeling natural gas price volatility: The case of the UK gas market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 126-134.
- Brigida, Matthew, 2014. "The switching relationship between natural gas and crude oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 48-55.
- Choi, Gobong & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2017. "Estimating the price premium of LNG in Korea and Japan: The price formula approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 676-684.
- Misund, Bård & Oglend, Atle, 2016.
"Supply and demand determinants of natural gas price volatility in the U.K.: A vector autoregression approach,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 178-189.
- Misund, Bård & Oglend, Atle, 2015. "Supply and Demand Determinants of Natural Gas Price Volatility in the U.K.: A Vector Autoregression Approach," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/10, University of Stavanger.
- Li, Lanlan & Luo, Xuan & Zhou, Kaile & Xu, Tingting, 2018. "Evaluation of increasing block pricing for households' natural gas: A case study of Beijing, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 162-172.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 2018. "Energy price reform in China," CCEP Working Papers 1805, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pineau, P.-O. & Dupuis, D.J. & Cenesizoglu, T., 2015. "Assessing the value of power interconnections under climate and natural gas price risks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 128-137.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Dias, José G. & Ramos, Sofia B., 2014. "Energy price dynamics in the U.S. market. Insights from a heterogeneous multi-regime framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 327-336.
- Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2017. "The relationship between regional natural gas markets and crude oil markets from a multi-scale nonlinear Granger causality perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 98-110.
- Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2016. "The behaviour mechanism analysis of regional natural gas prices: A multi-scale perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 266-277.
- Zhang, Dayong & Ji, Qiang, 2018. "Further evidence on the debate of oil-gas price decoupling: A long memory approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 68-75.
- Zhang, Dayong & Shi, Min & Shi, Xunpeng, 2018. "Oil indexation, market fundamentals, and natural gas prices: An investigation of the Asian premium in natural gas trade," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 33-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ningxuan Guo & Yinan Wang & Gangfeng Yan & Jian Hou, 2020. "Non-Cooperative Game in Block Bidding Markets Considering Demand Response," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket reform; Natural gas; Import gas; Oil indexation; Pricing reform; China;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:196:y:2020:i:c:s0360544220302127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.