Properties of Electricity Prices and the Drivers of Interconnector Revenue
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Weron & Ingve Simonsen & Piotr Wilman, 2003. "Modeling highly volatile and seasonal markets: evidence from the Nord Pool electricity market," Econometrics 0303007, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egerer, Jonas & Kunz, Friedrich & Hirschhausen, Christian von, 2013.
"Development scenarios for the North and Baltic Seas Grid – A welfare economic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 123-134.
- Jonas Egerer & Friedrich Kunz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2012. "Development Scenarios for the North and Baltic Sea Grid - A Welfare Economic Analysis," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/69, European University Institute.
- Jonas Egerer & Friedrich Kunz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2012. "Development Scenarios for the North and Baltic Sea Grid: A Welfare Economic Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1261, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:533-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2012. "The economics of planning electricity transmission to accommodate renewables: Using two-stage optimisation to evaluate flexibility and the cost of disregarding uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2089-2101.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012. "Interconnections and market integration in the Irish Single Electricity Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 425-434.
- Eskandari Torbaghan, Mehran & Burrow, Michael P.N. & Hunt, Dexter V.L. & Elcheikh, Marwa, 2017. "Risk-Based Framework (RBF) for a UK Pan-European Supergrid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 124-132.
More about this item
KeywordsMerchant interconnectors; electricity prices; price volatility; simulation; bootstrapping;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-11-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-27 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .