Entropy of the Nordic electricity market: anomalous scaling, spikes, and mean-reversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Weron & Ingve Simonsen & Piotr Wilman, 2003. "Modeling highly volatile and seasonal markets: evidence from the Nord Pool electricity market," Econometrics 0303007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafal Weron, 2001. "Measuring long-range dependence in electricity prices," Papers cond-mat/0103621, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erzgräber, Hartmut & Strozzi, Fernanda & Zaldívar, José-Manuel & Touchette, Hugo & Gutiérrez, Eugénio & Arrowsmith, David K., 2008. "Time series analysis and long range correlations of Nordic spot electricity market data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6567-6574.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Escarela-Perez, R. & Espinosa-Perez, G. & Urrea, R., 2009. "Dynamics of electricity market correlations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2173-2188.
- Weron, Rafal, 2008. "Market price of risk implied by Asian-style electricity options and futures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1098-1115, May.
- Bigdeli, N. & Afshar, K., 2009. "Characterization of Iran electricity market indices with pay-as-bid payment mechanism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(8), pages 1577-1592.
- G. Papaioannou & P. Papaioannou & N. Parliaris, 2014. "Modeling the stylized facts of wholesale system marginal price (SMP) and the impacts of regulatory reforms on the Greek Electricity Market," Papers 1401.5452, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0609066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.