Goldilocks and the Three Electricity Prices: Are Irish Prices "Just Right"?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2012.
"A cost–benefit analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 package,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 288-295.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 Package," Papers WP367, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tuohy, Aidan & Bazilian, Morgan & Doherty, Ronan & Gallachóir, Brian Ó & O'Malley, Mark, 2009. "Burning peat in Ireland: An electricity market dispatch perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3035-3042, August.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R. & Lane, Marguerita, 2010. "From Data to Policy Analysis: Tax-Benefit Modelling using SILC 2008," Papers WP359, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lunn, Pete & Duffy, David, 2010. "The Euro Through the Looking-Glass: Perceived Inflation Following the 2002 Currency Changeover," Papers WP338, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2013.
"Electricity prices and generator behaviour in gross pool electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 628-637.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2011. "Electricity Prices and Generator Behaviour in Gross Pool Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 34847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:aen:journl:eeep4_1_valeri is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Deane, John FitzGerald, Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, Aidan Tuohy and Darragh Walsh, 2015.
"Irish and British electricity prices: what recent history implies for future prices,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Deane, Paul & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan & Walsh, Darragh, 2014. "Irish and British Electricity Prices: What Recent History Implies for Future Prices," Papers RB2014/2/6, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "The Internal EU Electricity Market: Implications for Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS23.
- McInerney, Celine & Bunn, Derek, 2013. "Valuation anomalies for interconnector transmission rights," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 565-578.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity/Ireland/cost/Republic of Ireland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.