Balancing and Intraday Market Design: Options for Wind Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Finon, Dominique, 2010. "Large-scale wind power in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6384-6386, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Zarraga, Ainhoa, 2016. "Modeling realized volatility on the Spanish intra-day electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 152-163.
- Paschmann, Martin, 2017. "Leveraging the Benefits of Integrating and Interacting Electric Vehicles and Distributed Energy Resources," EWI Working Papers 2017-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2181-2195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Henriot, 2012. "Market design with wind: managing low-predictability in intraday markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/63, European University Institute.
- Jean Michel Glachant & Arthur Henriot, 2013.
"Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1354, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arthur HENRIOT & Jean-Michel GLACHANT, 2013. "Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/55, European University Institute.
- repec:eee:renene:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:855-866 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:112-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xydas, Erotokritos & Qadrdan, Meysam & Marmaras, Charalampos & Cipcigan, Liana & Jenkins, Nick & Ameli, Hossein, 2017. "Probabilistic wind power forecasting and its application in the scheduling of gas-fired generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 382-394.
- Christian Pape, 2017. "The impact of intraday markets on the market value of flexibilityâ€“Decomposing effects on profile and the imbalance costs," EWL Working Papers 1711, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Dec 2017.
- Chaves-Ávila, J.P. & Fernandes, C., 2015. "The Spanish intraday market design: A successful solution to balance renewable generation?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 422-432.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1953-1965 is not listed on IDEAS
- David M. Newbery, 2012. "Contracting for Wind Generation," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Knaut, Andreas & Paschmann, Martin, 2017. "Decoding Restricted Participation in Sequential Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2017-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 31 Aug 2017.
- Garnier, Ernesto & Madlener, Reinhard, 2014. "Balancing Forecast Errors in Continuous-Trade Intraday Markets," FCN Working Papers 2/2014, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Hirth, Lion & Ziegenhagen, Inka, 2015. "Balancing power and variable renewables: Three links," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1035-1051.
- Pape, Christian & Hagemann, Simon & Weber, Christoph, 2016. "Are fundamentals enough? Explaining price variations in the German day-ahead and intraday power market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 376-387.
- Casimir Lorenz & Clemens Gerbaulet, 2014. "New Cross-Border Electricity Balancing Arrangements in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1400, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Henriot, Arthur & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2013. "Melting-pots and salad bowls: The current debate on electricity market design for integration of intermittent RES," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 57-64.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:660-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Neuhoff & Benjamin F. Hobbs & David Newbery, 2011. "Congestion Management in European Power Networks: Criteria to Assess the Available Options," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1161, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPower market design; integrating renewables; wind energy; balancing; intraday;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-10-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FOR-2011-10-22 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .