Large-scale wind power in electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehtap Kilic & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "The stabilizing effect of hydro reservoir levels on intraday power prices under wind forecast errors," Working Papers 2014/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 411-420.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs," Working Papers 2015/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Batalla-Bejerano, Joan & Costa-Campi, Maria Teresa & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2016.
"Collateral effects of liberalisation: Metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 421-431.
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Unexpected consequences of liberalisation: metering, losses, load profiles and cost settlement in Spain’s electricity system," Working Papers 2015/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Auer, Hans & Haas, Reinhard, 2016. "On integrating large shares of variable renewables into the electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1592-1601.
- Frieder Borggrefe & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Balancing and Intraday Market Design: Options for Wind Integration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1162, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:6384-6386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.