Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adele Bergin & John Fitz Gerald & Ide Kearney & Cormac O'Sullivan, 2011. "The Irish Fiscal Crisis," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 217(1), pages 47-59, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reamonn Lyndon & Yvonne McCarthy, 2013.
"What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 117-150.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears," Research Technical Papers 14/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "The Internal EU Electricity Market: Implications for Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS23.
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon, 2012. "Factors affecting the level of farm indebtedness: the role of farming attitudes," Working Papers 1201, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip J O’connell & David Haugh & Alberto GonzÁlez Pandiella, 2014.
"Transitions In and Out of Unemployment among Young People in the Irish Recession,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 616-634, December.
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip O’Connell & David Haugh & Alberto González Pandiella, 2013. "Transitions in and out of Unemployment among Young People in the Irish Recession," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1084, OECD Publishing.
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J. & Haugh, David & Pandiella, Alberto González, 2013. "Transitions In and Out of Unemployment Among Young People in the Irish Recession," Papers WP466, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec20112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .