The Effect of REFIT on Irish Wholesale Electricity Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Butler, Lucy & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2008.
"Comparison of feed-in tariff, quota and auction mechanisms to support wind power development,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1854-1867.
- Butler, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Comparison of Feed in Tariff, Quota and Auction Mechanisms to Support Wind Power Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Huber, Claus & Ryan, Lisa & O Gallachoir, Brian & Resch, Gustav & Polaski, Katrina & Bazilian, Morgan, 2007. "Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1172-1185, February.
- Denny, Eleanor, 2009. "The economics of tidal energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1914-1924, May.
- Graves, Frank & Litvinova, Julia, 2009. "Hedging Effects of Wind on Retail Electric Supply Costs," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 44-55, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malaguzzi-Valeri, Laura & di Cosmo, Valeria, 2014. "The Effect of Wind on Electricity CO2 Emissions: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP493, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Farrell, Niall & Donoghue, Cathal O’ & Morrissey, Karyn, 2015.
"Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: An Irish case study,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 62-77.
- Farrell, N. & O'Donoghue, C. & Morrissey, K., 2014. "Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: an Irish case study," Working Papers 186383, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2014.
"The incentive to invest in thermal plants in the presence of wind generation,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 306-315.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2012. "The Incentive to Invest in Thermal Plants in the Presence of Wind Generation," Papers WP446, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2014. "The Incentive to Invest in Thermal Plants in the Presence of Wind Generation," Papers RB2014/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Niall Farrell, Mel T. Devine, William T. Lee, James P. Gleeson, and Sean Lyons, 2017.
"Specifying An Efficient Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Farrell, Niall & Devine, Mel & Lee, William & Gleeson, James & Lyons, Seán, 2013. "Specifying An Efficient Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff," MPRA Paper 49777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farrell, Niall & Lyons, Seán, 2014. "The distributional impact of the Irish public service obligation levy on electricity consumption," MPRA Paper 53488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "The Internal EU Electricity Market: Implications for Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS23.
- Devine, Mel & Farrell, Niall & Lee, William, 2014. "Managing investor and consumer exposure to electricity market price risks through Feed-in Tariff design," MPRA Paper 59208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curtis, John & Devitt, Niamh & di Cosmo, Valeria & Farrell, Niall & FitzGerald, John & Hyland, Marie & Lynch, Muireann & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Daire & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Walsh, Darragh, 2014. "Irish Energy Policy: An Analysis of Current Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number rs37 edited by FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura.
More about this item
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:343-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.