Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere, 2014. "Combinations of support instruments for renewable electricity in Europe: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 287-295.
- Gaffney, F. & Deane, J.P. & Gallachóir, B.P.Ó, 2017. "A 100 year review of electricity policy in Ireland (1916–2015)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 67-79.
- del Río, Pablo & Bleda, Mercedes, 2012. "Comparing the innovation effects of support schemes for renewable electricity technologies: A function of innovation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 272-282.
- del Río, Pablo, 2012. "The dynamic efficiency of feed-in tariffs: The impact of different design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-151.
- Watts, David & Oses, Nicolás & Pérez, Rodrigo, 2016. "Assessment of wind energy potential in Chile: A project-based regional wind supply function approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 738-755.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:824-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayoub, Nasser & Yuji, Naka, 2012. "Governmental intervention approaches to promote renewable energies—Special emphasis on Japanese feed-in tariff," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 191-201.
- Conor Devitt & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2011. "The Effect of REFIT on Irish Wholesale Electricity Prices," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(3), pages 343-369.
- Maulud, A.L. & Saidi, H., 2012. "The Malaysian Fifth Fuel Policy: Re-strategising the Malaysian Renewable Energy Initiatives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-92.
- O'Rourke, Fergal & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony, 2010. "Tidal current energy resource assessment in Ireland: Current status and future update," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3206-3212, December.
- Dalton, G.J. & Alcorn, R. & Lewis, T., 2010. "Case study feasibility analysis of the Pelamis wave energy convertor in Ireland, Portugal and North America," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 443-455.
- Foley, A.M. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P. & McKeogh, E.J. & Milborrow, D. & Leahy, P.G., 2013. "Addressing the technical and market challenges to high wind power integration in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 692-703.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1422-1439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rourke, Fergal O. & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony, 2010. "Marine current energy devices: Current status and possible future applications in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1026-1036, April.
- Doherty, Ronan & O'Malley, Mark, 2011. "The efficiency of Ireland's Renewable Energy Feed-In Tariff (REFIT) for wind generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4911-4919, September.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Ariel Liebman, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: 1st Interim Report 2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 08, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Phil Wild & Junhua Zhao & Lucas Skoofa & Craig Froome & Ariel Liebman, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: End of Year Report 2010," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 10, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Pablo Río, 2014. "On evaluating success in complex policy mixes: the case of renewable energy support schemes," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 267-287, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:1172-1185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.