Unilateral regulation of bilateral trade in greenhouse gas emission permits
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudia Kemfert & Wietze Lise & Richard Tol, 2004.
"Games of Climate Change with International Trade,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 209-232, June.
- Claudia Kemfert & Wietze Lise & Richard S.J. Tol, 2001. "Games Of Climate Change With International Trade," Working Papers FNU-7, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2001.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 1999. "The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-81.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Verheyen, Roda, 2004. "State responsibility and compensation for climate change damages--a legal and economic assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1109-1130, June.
- Peter Bohm, 1992. "Distributional Implications of Allowing International Trade in CO, Emission Quotas," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 107-114, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:54:y:2005:i:4:p:397-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.