The Impact of Climate Policy on Private Car Ownership in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2002.
"Estimating individual driving distance by car and public transport use in Sweden,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 959-967.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2001. "Estimating individual driving distance by car and public transport use in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 36, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Smith, William J., 2010. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles--A low-carbon solution for Ireland?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1485-1499, March.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 453-470, July.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0005, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should Diesel Cars in Europe be discouraged ?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0018, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alan Greenspan & Darrel Cohen, 1999.
"Motor Vehicle Stocks, Scrappage, And Sales,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 369-383, August.
- Alan Greenspan & Darrel Cohen, "undated". "Motor Vehicle Stocks, Scrappage, and Sales," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan Greenspan & Darrel Cohen, 1996. "Motor vehicle stocks, scrappage, and sales," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John FitzGerald & Jonathan Hore & Ide Kearney, 2002. "A Model for Forecasting Energy Demand and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP146, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Howley, Martin & Cunningham, Stephen & Bazilian, Morgan, 2009. "How private car purchasing trends offset efficiency gains and the successful energy policy response," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3790-3802, October.
- Rouwendal, Jan & de Vries, Frans, 1999. "The taxation of drivers and the choice of car fuel type," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Van Schijndel, W. -J. & Dinwoodie, J., 2000. "Congestion and multimodal transport: a survey of cargo transport operators in the Netherlands," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 231-241, October.
- Giblin, S. & McNabola, A., 2009. "Modelling the impacts of a carbon emission-differentiated vehicle tax system on CO2 emissions intensity from new vehicle purchases in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1404-1411, April.
- Pock, Markus, 2010. "Gasoline demand in Europe: New insights," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 54-62, January.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2009. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS007.
- Nolan, Anne, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of Household Car Ownership in Ireland," Papers WP269, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011.
"The impact of tax reform on new car purchases in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7059-7067.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Impact of Tax Reform on New Car Purchases in Ireland," Papers WP349, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Whyte, Kieran & Daly, Hannah E. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2013. "Modelling HGV freight transport energy demand in Ireland and the impacts of the property construction bubble," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 245-251.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon dioxide emissions/Climate policy/Policy/Private car transport/Republic of Ireland/scenarios;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.