Trade, Energy, and Carbon Dioxide: An Analysis for the Two Economies of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"Convergence of consumption patterns during macroeconomic transition: A model of demand in Ireland and the OECD,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 702-714, May.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Convergence of Consumption Patterns During Macroeconomic Transition: A Model of Demand in Ireland and the OECD," Papers WP205, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sean Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Convergence Of Consumption Patterns During Macroeconomic Transition: A Model Of Demand In Ireland And The Oecd," Working Papers FNU-141, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard Tol, 2007. "An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 157-190.
- John M. Hartwick, 1970. "Notes on the Isard and Chenery-Moses Interregional Input-Output Models," Working Papers 16, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga, 1999. "Combining input-output analysis and micro-simulation to assess the effects of carbon taxation on Spanish households," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(3), pages 305-320, September.
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013.
"Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
More about this item
Keywordsdecomposition/Greenhouse gas emissions; Bi-regional input-output analysis; Carbon tax; Northern Ireland/Republic of Ireland/taxes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .