Combining input-output analysis and micro-simulation to assess the effects of carbon taxation on Spanish households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-1241, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?," IFS Working Papers W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, May.
- Samuel Fankhauser, 1994. "The Social Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions: An Expected Value Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 157-184.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Toshinobu Matsuda, 2006.
"A trigonometric flexible consumer demand system,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 145-162, February.
- Toshinobu Matsuda, 2006. "A trigonometric flexible consumer demand system," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(1), pages 145-162, February.
- Nils Ohlendorf & Michael Jakob & Jan Christoph Minx & Carsten Schröder & Jan Christoph Steckel, 2021.
"Distributional Impacts of Carbon Pricing: A Meta-Analysis,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 78(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Ohlendorf, Nils & Jacob, Michael & Minx, Jan Christoph & Schröder, Carsten & Steckel, Jan Christoph, 2020. "Distributional Impacts of Carbon Pricing: A Meta-Analysis," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-42.
- Denni Tommasi, 2016. "Household Responses to cash Transfers," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-20, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2011.
"Affordability of Public Transport A Methodological Clarification,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 45(3), pages 437-456, September.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo Echeñique, 2007. "Affordability of public transport: a methodological clarification," Working Papers wp261, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Säll, Sarah & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2015. "Effects of an environmental tax on meat and dairy consumption in Sweden," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 41-53.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2008.
"Best Nonparametric Bounds on Demand Responses,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1227-1262, November.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005. "Best nonparametric bounds on demand responses," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005. "Best Nonparametric Bounds on Demand Responses," CAM Working Papers 2005-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005. "Best nonparametric bounds on demand responses," IFS Working Papers W05/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2004. "The Ahmad-Stern approach revisited: Variants and an application to Mexico," EGAP Working Papers 2004-05, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Andrej Cupák & Peter Tóth, 2017. "Measuring the Efficiency of VAT reforms: Evidence from Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 6/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Peter Tóth & Andrej Cupák & Marian Rizov, 2021.
"Measuring the efficiency of VAT reforms: a demand system simulation approach,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(3), pages 1218-1243.
- Tóth, Peter & Cupák, Andrej & Rizov, Marian, 2021. "Measuring the Efficiency of VAT Reforms: A Demand System Simulation Approach," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1218-1243.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel & Beltrán, Allan & Ferrer, Jimy & Alatorre, José Eduardo, 2017. "Efectos potenciales de un impuesto al carbono sobre el producto interno bruto en los países de América Latina: estimaciones preliminares e hipotéticas a partir de un metaanálisis y una función de tran," Documentos de Proyectos 41867, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Petr Janský, 2014.
"Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(3), pages 246-273, June.
- Petr Jansky, 2013. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," IFS Working Papers W13/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Petr Jansky, 2014. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2014/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Klonaris, Stathis, 2009. "An analysis of Greek wood and wood product imports: Evidence from the linear quadratic aids," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 266-270, July.
- Schulte, Isabella & Heindl, Peter, 2017.
"Price and income elasticities of residential energy demand in Germany,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 512-528.
- Schulte, Isabella & Heindl, Peter, 2016. "Price and income elasticities of residential energy demand in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-052, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rodrigo Lluberas, 2018.
"Life‐Cycle Expenditure and Retirees’ Cost of Living,"
Fiscal Studies, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(3), pages 385-415, September.
- Rodrigo Lluberas, 2013. "Life-cycle expenditure and retirees’ cost of living," Documentos de trabajo 2013007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Maganga, Assa Mulagha & Phiri, M. Alexander R. & Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos G. & Dzanja, Josephy K., 2014. "A Food Demand System Estimation for Rural Malawi: Estimates Using Third Integrated Household Survey Data," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Renner, Sebastian & Lay, Jann & Schleicher, Michael, 2017. "The Effects of Energy Price Changes: Heterogeneous Welfare Impacts, Energy Poverty, and CO2 Emissions in Indonesia," GIGA Working Papers 302, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Shamaila Aziz & Muhammad Rizwan Yaseen & Sofia Anwar, 2016. "Impact of Rising Energy Prices on Consumer’s Welfare: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 605-618.
- Awudu Abdulai, 2002. "Household Demand for Food in Switzerland. A Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(I), pages 1-18, March.
- Marian Rizov & Andrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2015.
"Food security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
36015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rizoc, Marian & Cupak, Andrej & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2015. "Food Security and household consumption patterns in Slovakia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marian Rizov & Anrej Cupak & Jan Pokrivcak, 2014. "Food demand patters in the new EU member states: The case of Slovakia," EcoMod2014 6959, EcoMod.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:20:y:1999:i:3:p:305-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Emma Hyman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.