Theories and models of structural dynamics: an ‘ideal’ general framework ?
This contribution concerns models and theories of structural economic dynamics. The theories and models analyzed in the paper follow two different approaches, circular and vertical, in the analysis of structural dynamics. The content of this contribution is essentially methodological. This work also aims at identifying a possible ‘ideal’ general framework for the analysis of structural economic dynamics, by singling out a core set of fundamental methodological and analytical principles that should constitute the basis of such a possible ‘ideal’ model.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bortis, Heinrich, 1996. "Structural economic dynamics and technical progress in a pure labour economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 135-146, June.
- Malinvaud, E, 1995. "Luigi Pasinetti's Structural Economic Dynamics: A Review Essay," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 59-69, February.
- Schilirò Daniele, 2003. "Hagemann H. - Landesmann M. - Scazzieri R. (a cura di) (2003), "The Economics of Structural Change"," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 441-445.
- Roberto Scazzieri, 1990. "Vertical Integration in Economic Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 13(1), pages 20-46, October.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1971. "Theoretical Assumptions and Nonobserved Facts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, .
"Economic Fundamentals of the Knowledge Society,"
02003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Albert E. Steenge & Mark J. P. M. Thissen, 2005. "A New Matrix Theorem: Interpretation in Terms of Internal Trade Structure and Implications for Dynamic Systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 71-94, 02.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1991. "The economy as a circular flow," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 181-212, June.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2004.
"Complessità e metodi di decomposizione nelle teorie della dinamica economica strutturale
[Complexity and methods of decomposition in the theories of structural economic dynamics]," MPRA Paper 35596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.