The economy as a circular flow
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Daniele SCHILIRO, 2012. "Structural Change And Models Of Structural Analysis: Theories, Principles And Methods," Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 31-49, December.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2003. "Teorie circolari e teorie verticali della dinamica economica strutturale: verso uno schema analitico di carattere generale," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0306, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2009. "Structural Change in Meghalaya: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 15728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jerôme, 2011. "« Appliquer la théorie économique de l’équilibre général » : de Walras à Leontief
[Applying general equilibrium theory: from Walras to Leontief]," MPRA Paper 30210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Lallement & Amanar Akhabbar, 2011. "Appliquer la théorie économique de l'équilibre général : de Walras à Leontief," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609684, HAL.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2009. "Structural models and structural change: analytical principles and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 24480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2004. "Complessità e metodi di decomposizione nelle teorie della dinamica economica strutturale
[Complexity and methods of decomposition in the theories of structural economic dynamics]," MPRA Paper 35596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2007. "Theories and models of structural dynamics: an ‘ideal’ general framework ?," MPRA Paper 38256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winans, K. & Kendall, A. & Deng, H., 2017. "The history and current applications of the circular economy concept," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 825-833.
- Nadia Garbellini & Enrico Marelli & Ariel Luis Wirkierman, 2014. "Domestic demand and global production in the Eurozone: A multi-regional input-output assessment of the global crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 336-364, 05.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2011. "Tableaux économiques et analyse des business cycles chez Marschak, Frisch et Leontief
[Tableau Economique and business cycle analysis in the works of Marschak, Frisch and Leontief]," MPRA Paper 34556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001. "Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Salomé García & Antonio Morillas & Carmen Rueda, 2005. "Relaciones interindustriales y difusión de la innovación: una aproximación desde la Teoría de Redes," Urban/Regional 0512005, EconWPA.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramón Briegel, 2010. "Multi-agent modeling of economic innovation dynamics and its implications for analyzing emission impacts," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 317-341, August.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:2:y:1991:i:1:p:181-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed