The economy as a circular flow
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2009. "Structural Change in Meghalaya: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 15728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2003. "Teorie circolari e teorie verticali della dinamica economica strutturale: verso uno schema analitico di carattere generale," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0306, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Lallement, Jerôme, 2011.
"« Appliquer la théorie économique de l’équilibre général » : de Walras à Leontief
[Applying general equilibrium theory: from Walras to Leontief]," MPRA Paper 30210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Lallement & Amanar Akhabbar, 2011. "Appliquer la théorie économique de l'équilibre général : de Walras à Leontief," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609684, HAL.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2009. "Structural models and structural change: analytical principles and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 24480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2004.
"Complessità e metodi di decomposizione nelle teorie della dinamica economica strutturale
[Complexity and methods of decomposition in the theories of structural economic dynamics]," MPRA Paper 35596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2007. "Theories and models of structural dynamics: an ‘ideal’ general framework ?," MPRA Paper 38256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winans, K. & Kendall, A. & Deng, H., 2017. "The history and current applications of the circular economy concept," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 825-833.
- Nadia Garbellini & Enrico Marelli & Ariel Luis Wirkierman, 2014. "Domestic demand and global production in the Eurozone: A multi-regional input-output assessment of the global crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 336-364, May.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2011.
"Tableaux économiques et analyse des business cycles chez Marschak, Frisch et Leontief
[Tableau Economique and business cycle analysis in the works of Marschak, Frisch and Leontief]," MPRA Paper 34556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Salomé García & Antonio Morillas & Carmen Rueda, 2005. "Relaciones interindustriales y difusión de la innovación: una aproximación desde la Teoría de Redes," Urban/Regional 0512005, EconWPA.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramón Briegel, 2010. "Multi-agent modeling of economic innovation dynamics and its implications for analyzing emission impacts," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 317-341, August.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:2:y:1991:i:1:p:181-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.