A New Matrix Theorem: Interpretation in Terms of Internal Trade Structure and Implications for Dynamic Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2009. "Structural models and structural change: analytical principles and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 24480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2012.
"On Brody’S Conjecture: Facts And Figures From The Us Economy,"
Discussion Paper Series
2012_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2012.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "On Bródy’s conjecture: facts and figures from the US economy," MPRA Paper 43719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2015. "Norm Bounds and A Homographic Approximation for the Wage–Profit Curve," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 263-283, May.
- Iliadi, Fotoula & Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "Bienenfeld’s approximation of production prices and eigenvalue distribution: some more evidence from five European economies," MPRA Paper 36282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faye Duchin & Albert E. Steenge, 2007. "Mathematical Models in Input-Output Economics," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0703, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2007. "Theories and models of structural dynamics: an ‘ideal’ general framework ?," MPRA Paper 38256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Eigenvalue distribution and the production price-profit rate relationship in linear single-product systems: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsleverage matrix; stability analysis; input-output analysis; dynamic input-output models; C62; C67; D57;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:84:y:2005:i:1:p:71-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.