On Bródy’s conjecture: facts and figures from the US economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2012. "On Brody’S Conjecture: Facts And Figures From The Us Economy," Discussion Paper Series 2012_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guang-Zhen Sun, 2008. "The First Two Eigenvalues of Large Random Matrices and Brody's Hypothesis on the Stability of Large Input-Output Systems," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 429-432.
- Bienenfeld, Mel, 1988. "Regularity in Price Changes as an Effect of Changes in Distribution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 247-255, June.
- F. Berkhout, 1999. "Essay," Energy & Environment, , vol. 10(2), pages 209-212, March.
- Stanisław Białas & Henryk Gurgul, 1998. "On Hypothesis about the Second Eigenvalue of the Leontief Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-290.
- Albert E. Steenge & Mark J. P. M. Thissen, 2005. "A New Matrix Theorem: Interpretation in Terms of Internal Trade Structure and Implications for Dynamic Systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 71-94, February.
- Gyorgy Molnar & Andras Simonovits, 1998. "The Subdominant Eigenvalue of a Large Stochastic Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 79-82.
- Christian Bidard & Tom Schatteman, 2001. "The Spectrum of Random Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-298.
- Iliadi, Fotoula & Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "Bienenfeld’s approximation of production prices and eigenvalue distribution: some more evidence from five European economies," MPRA Paper 36282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2009. "Decomposing the Changes in Production Prices into "Capital-Intensity" and "Price" Effects: Theory and Evidence from the Chinese Economy ," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22.
More about this item
KeywordsActual Economies; Bródy’s Conjecture; Eigenvalue Distribution; Speed of Convergence;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .