On Brody’S Conjecture: Facts And Figures From The Us Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "On Bródy’s conjecture: facts and figures from the US economy," MPRA Paper 43719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guang-Zhen Sun, 2008. "The First Two Eigenvalues of Large Random Matrices and Brody's Hypothesis on the Stability of Large Input-Output Systems," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 429-432.
- Bienenfeld, Mel, 1988. "Regularity in Price Changes as an Effect of Changes in Distribution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 247-255, June.
- F. Berkhout, 1999. "Essay," Energy & Environment, , vol. 10(2), pages 209-212, March.
- Stanisław Białas & Henryk Gurgul, 1998. "On Hypothesis about the Second Eigenvalue of the Leontief Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-290.
- Albert E. Steenge & Mark J. P. M. Thissen, 2005. "A New Matrix Theorem: Interpretation in Terms of Internal Trade Structure and Implications for Dynamic Systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 71-94, February.
- Gyorgy Molnar & Andras Simonovits, 1998. "The Subdominant Eigenvalue of a Large Stochastic Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 79-82.
- Christian Bidard & Tom Schatteman, 2001. "The Spectrum of Random Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-298.
- Iliadi, Fotoula & Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "Bienenfeld’s approximation of production prices and eigenvalue distribution: some more evidence from five European economies," MPRA Paper 36282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2009. "Decomposing the Changes in Production Prices into "Capital-Intensity" and "Price" Effects: Theory and Evidence from the Chinese Economy ," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22.
More about this item
KeywordsActual economies; Brody’s conjecture; Eigenvalue distribution; Speed of convergence.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcd:mcddps:2012_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodore Panagiotidis). General contact details of provider: http://www.uom.gr/index.php?tmima=3 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.