The Subdominant Eigenvalue of a Large Stochastic Matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2012.
"On Brody’S Conjecture: Facts And Figures From The Us Economy,"
Discussion Paper Series
2012_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2012.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "On Bródy’s conjecture: facts and figures from the US economy," MPRA Paper 43719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bidard & Tom Schatteman, 2001. "The Spectrum of Random Matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-298.
- Henryk Gurgul, 2007. "Stochastic input-output modeling," Managerial Economics, AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 2, pages 57-70.
- Andras Brody, 2000. "The Monetary Multiplier," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 215-219.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; large systems; stochastic matrices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:10:y:1998:i:1:p:79-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.