The Spectrum of Random Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanisław Białas & Henryk Gurgul, 1998. "On Hypothesis about the Second Eigenvalue of the Leontief Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-290.
- Gyorgy Molnar & Andras Simonovits, 1998. "The Subdominant Eigenvalue of a Large Stochastic Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 79-82.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1993. "A limiting property for the powers of a non-negative, reducible matrix," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 353-366, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Daniel Torres Gonzalez, 2017. "Regularities in Prices of Production and the Concentration of Compositions of Capitals," Working Papers 1709, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2012.
"On Brody’S Conjecture: Facts And Figures From The Us Economy,"
Discussion Paper Series
2012_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2012.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "On Bródy’s conjecture: facts and figures from the US economy," MPRA Paper 43719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBrodyy; Dominant Eigenvalues; Frobenius;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:13:y:2001:i:3:p:289-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .