Savings, expectations and technological unemployment: a generalization of assumptions for the Hicksian fixwage traverse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malinvaud, E, 1986. "Reflecting on the Theory of Capital and Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 367-385, November.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 1984. "Ricardo and Hayek Effects in a Fixwage Model of Traverse," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(0), pages 135-151, Supplemen.
- Nardini, Franco, 1990. "Cycle-trend dynamics in a fixwage neo-Austrian model of traverse," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 165-194, June.
- Faber, Malte, 1975. "Mehrergiebigkeit und Hicks' neuer Begriff des technischen Wandels. (Superiority and Hicks' New Concept of Technical Change. With English summary.)," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 574-596.
- Nardini, Franco, 1993. "Traverse and convergence in the neo-Austrian model: The case of a distributive shock," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 105-125, June.
- Franco Nardini, 1994. "Delayed Response To Shocks In The Neo-Austrian Model: Characteristics Of The Traverse Path," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 17-46, February.
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772866.
More about this item
KeywordsTraverse analysis; technological unemployment; Neo-Austrian theory;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .