A Neo-Austrian perspective on the value of growth prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Mantovi & Augusto Schianchi, 2015. "A Neo-Austrian Perspective on the Value of Growth Prospects," Working Paper series 15-41, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Man-Seop Park, 2015. "The Impossibility of Capitalist Instantaneous Production," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 28-50, February.
- Buser, Stephen A, 1986. " LaPlace Transforms as Present Value Rules: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 243-247, March.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Paul Krugman, 2012. "Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1469-1513.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Thomas R. Stauffer, 1971. "The Measurement of Corporate Rates of Return: A Generalized Formulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(2), pages 434-469, Autumn.
- R. Violi, 1985. "Sentiero di traversa e convergenza," Working Papers 14, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dorfman, Robert, 1969. "An Economic Interpretation of Optimal Control Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 817-831, December.
- Darrell E. Lee & James G. Tompkins, 1999. "A Modified Version of the Lewellen and Badrinath Measure of Tobin's Q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 28(1), Spring.
- Franco Nardini, 1994. "Delayed Response To Shocks In The Neo-Austrian Model: Characteristics Of The Traverse Path," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 17-46, February.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-Austrian Capital Theory; Convolution Theorem; Investment; Tobin’s q.;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2015-ep01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.