A Neo-Austrian perspective on the value of growth prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Mantovi & Augusto Schianchi, 2015. "A Neo-Austrian Perspective on the Value of Growth Prospects," Working Paper series 15-41, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Man-Seop Park, 2015. "The Impossibility of Capitalist Instantaneous Production," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 28-50, February.
- Buser, Stephen A, 1986. " LaPlace Transforms as Present Value Rules: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 243-247, March.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Paul Krugman, 2012. "Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1469-1513.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Thomas R. Stauffer, 1971. "The Measurement of Corporate Rates of Return: A Generalized Formulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(2), pages 434-469, Autumn.
- Dorfman, Robert, 1969. "An Economic Interpretation of Optimal Control Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 817-831, December.
- Darrell E. Lee & James G. Tompkins, 1999. "A Modified Version of the Lewellen and Badrinath Measure of Tobin's Q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 28(1), Spring.
- R. Violi, 1985. "Sentiero di traversa e convergenza," Working Papers 14, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Franco Nardini, 1994. "Delayed Response To Shocks In The Neo-Austrian Model: Characteristics Of The Traverse Path," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 17-46, February.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-Austrian Capital Theory; Convolution Theorem; Investment; Tobin’s q.;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2015-ep01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .