A Modified Version of the Lewellen and Badrinath Measure of Tobin's Q
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Mantovi & Augusto Schianchi, 2015.
"A Neo-Austrian Perspective on the Value of Growth Prospects,"
Working Paper series
15-41, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- A. Mantovi & A. Schianchi, 2015. "A Neo-Austrian perspective on the value of growth prospects," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Khaled Elsayed, 2007. "Does CEO Duality Really Affect Corporate Performance?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1203-1214, November.
- Nelson, James M. & Moffitt, Jacquelyn Sue & Affleck-Graves, John, 2005. "The impact of hedging on the market value of equity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 851-881, October.
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & Spindt, Paul A., 2012. "Institutional ownership, analyst following, and share prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2175-2189.
- Eduardo Ortas & Igor Álvarez & Ainhoa Garayar, 2015. "The Environmental, Social, Governance, and Financial Performance Effects on Companies that Adopt the United Nations Global Compact," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-25, February.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1557-1565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hayam Wahba, 2014. "Capital structure, managerial ownership and firm performance: evidence from Egypt," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 1041-1061, November.
- Missonier-Piera, Franck, 2007. "Motives for fixed-asset revaluation: An empirical analysis with Swiss data," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 186-205.
- Christophe, Stephen E. & Lee, Hun, 2005. "What matters about internationalization: a market-based assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 636-643, May.
- Erden, Zeynep & Klang, David & Sydler, Renato & von Krogh, Georg, 2014. "Knowledge-flows and firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2777-2785.
- Panayotis Dessyllas & Alan Hughes, 2005.
"The Revealed Preferences of High Technology Acquirers: An Analysis of the Characteristics of their Targets,"
- Panayotis Dessyllas & Alan Hughes, 2005. "The revealed preferences of high technology acquirers: an analysis of the characteristics of their targets," Working Papers wp306, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Amiruddin BIN MUHAMED & Rebecca STRÄTLING & Aly SALAMA, 2014. "The Impact Of Government Investment Organizations In Malaysia On The Performance Of Their Portfolio Companies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 453-473, September.
- Hermann Achidi Ndofor & David G. Sirmon & Xiaoming He, 2015. "Utilizing the firm's resources: How TMT heterogeneity and resulting faultlines affect TMT tasks," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1656-1674, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:lee99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.