Business Fluctuations And Financial Accounting Measurement: Historical Comments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1950. "Measuring National Wealth in a System of Social Accounting," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, pages 23-79 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772866.
More about this item
Keywordsretardation of economic growth; national or social accounting; replacement cost accounting; Harrod's 'instability principle'; maintenance of physical capacity; illusory profits.;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0502006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .