On The Historical Validity Of Nominal Money As A Measure Of Organizational Performance: Some Evidence And Logical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772866, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley Salvary, 2005. "Accounting And Financial Reporting In A Changing Environment: Historical And Theoretical Perspectives," Economic History 0510003, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizing economic activities; commodity money; representative paper money; transaction cost reduction; extrinsic and intrinsic values; uncertain nominal value; non specified purchasing power; individual preferenc; stored entitlements.;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0502018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .